At Family Medicine Solutions, Dr. Rahaman provides both family medicine and primary care services. These services include annual health exams, check ups and physicals, as well as weight loss and nutrition counseling. He also treats patients suffering from acute illness or injury.
- Comprehensive primary care
- Routine physical exams with ECG and blood work
- School and sports physicals
- Heart disease and cancer risk reduction
- Nutrition and weight loss management
- Cholesterol screening and management
- Well woman exams (including pap smear and breast exam)
- Minor cosmetic surgery
Dr. Rahaman also offers the specialized services listed below. He is an authorized United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) Civil Surgeon.
- Immigration medical exams (I-693, immunizations available)
- Wart, mole, and skin tag removal
Disease prevention is a primary focus of Dr. Rahaman’s practice. Through lifestyle changes, weight loss, and nutrition, he helps patients reduce their risk factors for cancer, heart disease, and other degenerative diseases. Dr. Rahaman also offers disease management services for patients suffering from chronic or autoimmune conditions.
Prevention Strategies and Chronic Disease Management:
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Coronary artery disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Diabetes mellitus
- Macular degeneration
- Insomnia and sleep disorders
- Viral illness